Legends of Arius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legends of Arius

Pathfinder RPG Play-By-Post

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Also an introduction!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragonoflife

Also an introduction! Empty
PostSubject: Also an introduction!   Also an introduction! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:22 pm

Hello, I am Dragon. I know some of you! (I apologize!) I haven't played Pathfinder before, explicitly because I've avoided picking it up because I knew I would like the changes they made to the 3.5 system. And I do. Probably gonna be houseruling in some of 'em. On that note, I've been playing RPGs for... um, 19 years now, ever since I fired up a 2E group back in high school. LARPed in college, ran an amazing Werewolf game as part of that, and have been playing in a steady group for five years now.

I work for the government and spend my free time playing video games, and DWRP. I'm a mod at Witches Reign, for those of you who know what that means, and play in a few others. I'm an aspiring fantasy writer, though not so much since I had no luck with my first would-be novel... and most of my energy outside of the game goes towards WoW.

I'm reaaaaally used to a particular style of play, so I will be adjusting to this as we go, but I'm looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down

Also an introduction!
Page 1 of 1