Legends of Arius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legends of Arius

Pathfinder RPG Play-By-Post

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chichirinoda

chichirinoda

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:48 pm

Following in our GM's footsteps, I thought I'd do a little introduction myself :3

I'm Cnd! This is my first Pathfinder game, though I've played a lot of 2nd and 3rd edition D&D, as well as various other games over the years. I've been table-topping off and on for a good 20 years or so, online and in person, and have GMed many times as well.

I also do a lot of DWRP. I mod at DramaDramaDuck, and play at Vatheon and some other games. My main fandom is Homestuck, and I play a lot of trolls. I also enjoy anime and j-rpg games.

In real life, I'm a family lawyer and a novelist. My work is pretty demanding, but I play in the evenings and weekends, and when I'm not in court I'll be around on plurk and available by email.

I consider myself to be a pretty flexible RPer. I enjoy character interactions and will probably hit you guys up for side threads, developing the friendships between the characters, if the rest of you are open to that. My general philosophy is that if we're not all having fun, it's not really worthwhile!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys! Please feel free to add me on plurk.
Back to top Go down
http://jessicasteiner.dreamwidth.org/

Introduction
Page 1 of 1