Legends of Arius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legends of Arius

Pathfinder RPG Play-By-Post

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A few basic things you should know about me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NowhereMan
Game Master
NowhereMan

A few basic things you should know about me Empty
PostSubject: A few basic things you should know about me   A few basic things you should know about me EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:06 pm

Firstly, some things that I consider important to know about my experiences in fantasy media:

I do not, have not, and never will play World of Warcraft. The same can be said of Guild Wars.

I do not play or like Final Fantasy.

I have not read Harry Potter outside of what I was required to read for my Children's Lit class in college.

I have read all of the Lord of the Rings series. This means very little.

My favorite fantasy series is Discworld, by Terry Pratchett. This may or may not come into play.

Also, I find it necessary to note that I am an anthropology and history buff, so if something seems off to you, especially with regard to the faraway nation of Cathay, do not assume that I simply don't know enough about eastern cultures. You would be embarrassingly wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://nowhereland.forumotion.com
NowhereMan
Game Master
NowhereMan

A few basic things you should know about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few basic things you should know about me   A few basic things you should know about me EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:13 pm

On to a more general introduction...

I am a full-time anthropology and English student, as well as being involved in the tabletop roleplaying community and publishing industry. I've been playing in and running tabletop and forum games for a good long time now, including a stint of gamemastering professionally for three or four years.

I run or play in three games a week in-person, on Monday, Thursday, and Saturday. I am able to game with my girlfriends in two of those three games (Yes, I am a polyamourist. If you take issue, I don't care.), which is a big bonus for me. My dinky little production group is currently working on our flagship project, which is a new RPG system based on several contributions to the industry from Wizards of the Coast and Paizo Publishing.

Outside of tabletop stuff, I am a passionate video gamer, amateur anthropologist, reader and writer, among other more minor hobbies. I do a little bit of costuming and steampunk prop-creation, as well.

Also, I live out in the middle of nowhere, as my family owns a horse farm, so my internet connection has a high probability of being absolute crap on any given day.

Anyway, that basically covers everything I think is important for this kind of intro, so there you go.
Back to top Go down
http://nowhereland.forumotion.com

A few basic things you should know about me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends of Arius :: Out-Of-Character :: Chat-
Jump to: