Legends of Arius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legends of Arius

Pathfinder RPG Play-By-Post

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Departures from Standard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NowhereMan
Game Master
NowhereMan

Departures from Standard Empty
PostSubject: Departures from Standard   Departures from Standard EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:23 pm

I'll list things here as I remember them... Most of this stuff I had written down on my old laptop, and then it died, so I'm recompiling it as I go.

Firstly, dragons are not color-coded. For those of you new to thing DnD thing, in a typical setting, a red dragon is usually evil, and it breathes fire. Not necessarily true in the Arius setting. It may be good, or neutral, and it may or may not actually breathe fire. It may breathe a cloud of acid instead, or possibly shoot bolts of electricity.

An optional component I am also considering implementing is the idea of distanced alignment, which would basically translate to detect good/evil spells not working, and paladins detecting Chaos instead of Evil. Clerics would not have to be within one step of their deity, either. PM me your opinions. If I don't hear any complaints, I'll add this rule before gamestart.
Back to top Go down
http://nowhereland.forumotion.com

Departures from Standard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends of Arius :: Setting and Rules :: Setting Information-
Jump to: