Legends of Arius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legends of Arius

Pathfinder RPG Play-By-Post

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter One Activity Check

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NowhereMan
Game Master
NowhereMan

Chapter One Activity Check Empty
PostSubject: Chapter One Activity Check   Chapter One Activity Check EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:59 am

As Chapter 1 comes to a close, I shall outline your requirements for Activity Check.

Firstly, if you have posted at some point between February 28th and March 7th, you are exempt from activity check.

If you have not posted during that stretch of time, you are required to post at some point between March 7th and March 10th. Yes, I am aware that this is a fairly short amount of time to cover an activity check, but the players that have not posted have not done so in quite some time.

Players that do not meet AC will be assumed gone. If they post at some point between the 11th and the 18th, they will be free to continue playing, but will be considered on probation, and will be encouraged to post more regularly. Should they miss AC a second time, they will be dropped from the roster.
Back to top Go down
http://nowhereland.forumotion.com
Kitsu

Kitsu

Chapter One Activity Check Empty
PostSubject: Sorry   Chapter One Activity Check EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:36 am

With a new job and RL kicking us in the rear, me and homeslice haven't been able to put as much as we'd like into this. The premise, the people and the game are amazing and we hate to do this, but we regretably have to drop.

Sorry for the fail and we hope you guys continue being awesome.

Wish you the best in everything
Back to top Go down

Chapter One Activity Check
Page 1 of 1