Legends of Arius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legends of Arius

Pathfinder RPG Play-By-Post

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introsomethingortheother The Reckoning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitsu

Kitsu

Introsomethingortheother The Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Introsomethingortheother The Reckoning   Introsomethingortheother The Reckoning EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:35 pm

So yeah, I'm not good at these so bear with me, I tend to ramble...

Some of you may already know me, I'm Kitsu and I'm an rpaholic.

I'm a stay at home artist and game designer who tends to spend way too much time in a world that isn't Earth! My head's usually in the clouds but really, I don't mind. I've been into RPG's for the better part of my life and have been playing tabletop for about 15 years now. The list includes, but is not limited to, DnD 2e, 3e, 3.5e, Rokugan, Legend of the Five Rings, World of Darkness, Vampire The Masquerade, Werewolf the Apocalypse, Changeling, D20 Modern, etc... the list is long. Aside from that, I started RP'ing in journal style games about 3 or so years ago and it's been a blast. Aside from that, my Rp ventures happen a lot in MMO's as well, being part of the RP community in World of Warcraft, League of Legends, DC Universe Online, Spiral Knights and other online games and such.

If it wasn't obvious so far, I love video games, they pretty much are my life and my work. Random other things about me are my love for electronic music, horror themes, animu, and I'm just gonna cut this 'short' and leave it at this ha.... hahah... >.>;; err yeah

Nice to meet you all, hope to have fun here.
Back to top Go down

Introsomethingortheother The Reckoning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends of Arius :: Out-Of-Character :: Chat-
Jump to: