Legends of Arius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legends of Arius

Pathfinder RPG Play-By-Post

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello~! (Oh look, another intro)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malathyne

Malathyne

Hello~! (Oh look, another intro) Empty
PostSubject: Hello~! (Oh look, another intro)   Hello~! (Oh look, another intro) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:57 am

Hi, everyone! ... If you don't know me in some capacity, I'll be surprised, considering you're likely here because of one of my replurks. :'D

In any case, hi, I'm Mala. Compared to those of you who have put up intros thus far, I have little experience playing in tabletop-style role-plays. My first exposure came when I was young, though, since I was born into a family of geeks, but I never had a group to with whom to explore my interest until I met NowhereMan in college. I currently game with his group two days out of the week (Mondays and Thursdays), and have been doing so for about a year now. I haven't properly played any DnD other than Pathfinder ever since I was a kid, so I'm pretty comfortable with this system (as well as the oddball ones our group plays).

Primarily, I RP on journal sites (started with LJ, moved to DW in the Great Migration), though I don't particularly have a home game right now. My active fandom right now is Kingdom Hearts, but recently I've had an interest in the Fable series and Fallout: New Vegas, one that has been increasing at alarming rates.

I'll be playing the Fighter of the group, Zazi, who may prefer to shoot things from a distance, but won't shy away from charging on up into combat. That's what she's there for, after all.
Back to top Go down

Hello~! (Oh look, another intro)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends of Arius :: Out-Of-Character :: Chat-
Jump to: